When done right, integration is a way to create something that is superior to what is the total of its components. From the app to the edge, integration combines information from all across the enterprise, reclaims it from silos, and binds it all together to provide the improvements that companies require to differentiate their services.
How webMethods can Help?
Companies today face a massive issue with data. It is confined to silos within companies or in different databases. Integration is the most effective way to maximize the value of this data and expand crucial business processes.
With webMethods.io and the combination between webMethods Cloud as well as Built.io iPaaS, businesses now can enable revolutionary cloud innovation.
Over 4,000 companies around the world like 7-Eleven Bosch, Chevron, Lidl and Nissan consider the WebMethods Integration platform as a key element to enhancing their effectiveness and offering differentiated services.
webMethods.io Integration is an incredibly robust integration platform as a service (iPaaS) that offers an array of features offered by ESBs and data integration systems, API management tools, as well as B2B gateways. The totality of its components is already massive; however, the complete package of webMethods.io is far greater than it is.
It allows professionals who are API and integration developers – along with citizen developers to rapidly develop and publish solutions in an scalable cloud environment. It removes the requirement for customers to make repairs, upgrades or maintenance while they reap the advantages in terms of cost efficiency, speed, security, and flexibility.
webMethods can offers:
- Improved productivity through an intuitive workflow interface It connects mobile applications and cloud services, as well as social networking , and devices with already-built integration templates and model-driven design.
- support for a vast range of protocols and standards: Best-in-class API standards that support REST, SOAP, oData, websockets, JSON, and GraphQL for API providers as well as consumers.
- A platform for developers with all backgrounds:With the latest node.js technology FaaS as well as thousands of SaaS connectors, it is possible to integrate any software, device or service without writing code.
- The capability of connecting with any device quicker: data sources, applications, services and mainframes that have the biggest collection of connectors that are supported in the world.
- Cloud integration of On-Premises Integration in just three steps.
- seamless integration to multi-functional solution:io Integration, API B2B and Io Integration all depend on a common runtime that can evolve without breaking.
- B2B connectivity through the cloud with EDI standards support and monitoring of partners.
- Governance and security to safeguard assets and decrease the risk with cloud-ready and distributed infrastructures.
Now as you know webMethods.io Integration is very helpful for B2B Business. Here I wanted to know your thoughts on this. Are you using any integration module to ease out the process? Let me know in the comments.
We help Businesses to Grow more, Grow faster, Grow Bigger using Power of Digital Transformation , use of latest IT technologies, Business Analytics, AI & ML etc.
We provide consultancy, technology and outsourcing solution to enable organizations to achieve their business objectives and long-term vision through increased IT efficiency and innovative solutions.