Ever experience a relationship that wasn’t a good fit? You may like them, but as hard as you try, there’s a key connection missing, causing miscommunication and additional challenges that drive you apart. And it’s often an obvious contrast when you do find the right fit and can move forward with the relationship effortlessly.
The same is true the moment a consumer’s experience with the brand’s digital presence is plagued by unclear interactions and communication gaps that’s a recipe for catastrophe.
A lot of the time, disconnected digital experiences cause problems, like the email that leads to a sloppy web and mobile experiences as well as interactions with the company’s separate sales teams. The transition between commerce, marketing and service channels that are sloppy and inconsistent makes customers feel as though they’re not getting the best experience.
While in the trenches, helping large organizations refine their digital strategies One thing has become obvious: customers expect seamless multi channel experiences. They expect you to be able to comprehend the needs of their customers, anticipate their needs, and meet their specific requirements. They don’t care about how your marketing, sales products, or customer service teams interact internally (or do not interact).
Customers expect an effortless, seamless user experience on every offline and online touchpoint. If you don’t live up to this standard, they’ll go to a competitor who does. Sitecore together with Salesforce together, allow you to create integrated omnichannel experiences that create the development of long-lasting relationships with customers.
Find real-world examples of customers making use of the full power from Sitecore along with Salesforce’s connected technology in this live webinar available on demand, “Winning the CX battle using Sitecore & Salesforce Marketing Cloud. “
Two of the main advantages of the combination of Sitecore and Salesforce
As with any relationship that lasts such experiences must be created by the customers rather than to them. Technology can assist in this however it’s not an answer on its own. The ideal customer experience depends on two essential elements:
- Set up a 360-degree view of the customer view.
- Automate this view to provide customized campaigns that are scalable and deliver unparalleled return on investment.
In tandem, Sitecore and Salesforce complete the customer journey from start to finish by providing businesses with the tools and information required to create targeted marketing campaigns, efficient customer service, as well as intelligent commerce.
What can you do to achieve this dream by combining Sitecore and Salesforce?
Imagine how you can think of the Sitecore as well as the Salesforce relationship as a theatrical production. The interfaces you provide to customers such as websites, e-commerce and email portals, service portals, chatbots, social media, chatbots and so on. They are the stage element of your show. Backstage, your data integration and prescriptive artificial Intelligence (AI) tools help with the production and help keep things on the right track.
In most cases, your website serves as the primary point of entry for potential customers. If you’re looking to focus on your audience and create an engaging experience for customers it is essential to run the backend exactly as capturing data on the way visitors interact with your website’s content.
When you link users to the data stored inside your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and you are able to hardwire your campaigns to generate revenue -that’s this is the Holy Grail for any marketer. How do you create this kind of connection that gives you the 360-degree view of your customers? The answer is: Sitecore Connect in the Marketing Cloud.
This tool will provide to the marketing department of your company:
With Sitecore, the Sitecore Platform, marketing professionals are able to quickly utilize assets from content to create connected emails and social media campaigns. When you integrate Salesforce’s user interface that is easy to drag and drop to this mix, then you don’t need to waste valuable time exporting, importing, or switching between the three applications: the Sitecore Experience Platform (XP), Sitecore Experience Manager (XM) and Sitecore Content Hub DAM. The entire content is available immediately within Salesforce Marketing Cloud. That is, you can develop content one time and distribute it to many points of contact.
With the help of behavioral data from Sitecore marketers can tailor emails with Email Studio and quickly build customized journeys using automated plans built in Journey Builder. In essence, marketers are able to create personalized experiences in real-time.
Most often software integration projects end up in a custom-designed development sinkhole. However, since Sitecore Connect is specifically designed to work with Sitecore in conjunction with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, you have the advantage of a low initial maintenance costs, which results in less technical support and quicker rate of market.
This tool allows you to offer more personalized services at a larger scale. With the help of Salesforce data at the backend, Sitecore’s online experience platform lets you provide customers the experience they truly need across all different channels, countries, and in different languages.
Talk is expensive. What do you think this means in real life?
Sitecore + Salesforce lets brands deliver relevant content to an endless number of channels. This is an example of how:
- Marissa has recently relocated to Minneapolis to pursue the job she’s always wanted. She’s heard Minneapolis is a bike-friendly city and would like to purchase bikes to commute on. The data you’ve gathered tells you that she’s looking into brands and studying customer reviews.
(Sitecore Experience Platform and Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Send Marissa the email you sent her that contrasts her bikes that she’s spent most time studying. Marissa clicks on the link in the email and launches your site to look at your side-by-side comparison.
(Sitecore Experience Manager and Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Marissa is a huge admirer of the ease with which you’ve made it for her to compare the various products. But she would like to test them out for an experience before making an investment in a quality bicycle. Her location page is opened that shows her the nearest store, which has the models she likes in stock. She presses the button to make an appointment.
(Sitecore Experience Platform and Salesforce Sales Cloud)
The day before the appointment for Marissa the worst happens – One of the models goes out. You text her to inform her and ask if she would like to change her appointment or stay with the appointment she has already made. (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Marissa decides to make her appointment regardless. When she arrives at the shop, an associate is waiting to present her with the items she had looked at on the internet. (Salesforce Sales Cloud)
- Marissa tests three bikes and chooses a mint-colored fixie. Since she’s unable to carry the bike around in her car with two doors, she chooses to take advantage of the same-day delivery for free. The store associate confirms her address and the address is in its database from her previous online shopping experience. Marissa leaves in just two minutes.
(Salesforce Sales Cloud)
- You send Marissa the message to confirm the delivery. The text contains an option to check the status of her delivery in real-time.
(Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Once your delivery is confirmed by your shipping company Once the delivery is confirmed by your shipping department, you will after the delivery has been confirmed by your shipping team, you Marissa an email that includes a checklist of guidelines and local bike trails.
(Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Sales Cloud)
- Marissa opens the article on your site. She is greeted by a chatbot who knows her name . It asks her how she likes her particular model.
(Sitecore Experience Manager and Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
Whatever the screen or circumstance regardless of screen or situation, the two-pronged combination of Sitecore and Salesforce guarantees that your content is relevant. If marketers have a more thorough and collective understanding of each interaction, the lights really come on and there’s a greater knowledge of how to better serve and interact with your clients.
Marketing professionals can measure the effectiveness of personalization and improve in real-time, to create lasting and meaningful personal relationships with customers. Once you have achieved this level of personalized service, your ROI will go up the charts.
We help Businesses to Grow more, Grow faster, Grow Bigger using Power of Digital Transformation , use of latest IT technologies, Business Analytics, AI & ML etc.
We provide consultancy, technology and outsourcing solution to enable organizations to achieve their business objectives and long-term vision through increased IT efficiency and innovative solutions.